Amount is based on available nutrient data. I chopped up a small onion real fine and simmered it into my meat skipped the soup mix. How to Make Hamburger Soup with Onion Soup Mix. I’m telling you this only because I’d hate for someone to miss out on this recipe because their keyword search didn’t match up. You will stir to combine all of … I liked the extra onion flavor, but not the extra salt. https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/katie-lee/french-onion-burgers-5418429 1. Mix thoroughly. But let’s not put these delicious sliders into a food category! Place in a covered container and sprinkle with cornstarch. Love it! My main go-to seasonings are onion soup mix, garlic powder, salt and pepper. These are always the hit of the party! Make sure to spray the foil with Pam so they don't stick. I could only eat one because of how salty it was. Take Care, These are so close to White Castle burgers and even better, you can make tweaks to make them healthier, like using wheat buns. You know how the little ones are, they never sit and eat a whole big sandwich. 2 minced scallions. Note: This note may contain affiliate links. This recipe is also included in the recipe card with the sliders, just in case you want to try it. I will definitely make it again and again! Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Great advice to just cook these wrapped in foil and of course drain the beef and cool before adding the cheese and mayo and using 1/2 to 3/4 of the onion mix ! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. It’s a super-fast dinner option. I use whatever seasonings I have on hand. Several grinds of fresh black pepper. Give each ball an oval shape. How much burger, mayo and soup mix? If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Remove from heat. Oct 30, 2019 - Explore Renate Felton's board "lipton onion soup mix" on Pinterest. Place the mixture in a frying pan, cook on medium heat until hamburger is cooked through. Press the meat with your fingers to smooth it out in the pan. I'd love to see your pictures on Instagram! Instructions. Stir in cheese, soup and onion, til cheese melts. Open from foil and top … We’re featuring it on Daily Dish Magazine this Thursday as part of our Weekly Menu Plan! I don’t recommend adding more than a tablespoon of soup mix … These were delicious! Serve the burgers on the buns with the soup mixture for dipping. Brown the ground beef in a skillet along with the onion soup mix until it is no longer pink. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; Line an 11×15 baking dish with foil and coat lightly with nonstick spray. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Preparation. So, so tasty and very easy. I also don't put them on a cookie sheet, just wrap the whole thing in foil and pop in the oven, this prevents the bottoms from burning against the hot cookie sheet and keeps the buns soft. No need to go crazy though, just move on. To make one envelope of homemade dry onion soup mix - place 1/4 cup dried onion flakes , 2 Tablespoons low sodium beef bouillon granules, 1/4 Teaspoon onion powder, 1/4 Teaspoon parsley flakes, 1/8 Teaspoon celery seed, 1/8 Teaspoon Paprika and 1/8 Teaspoon black pepper in a small bow. Add condensed French onion soup, salt and pepper, and a mixture of flour and water to the drained beef, and heat until thickened. Generously brush the tops of the sliders with the sauce. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. I actually used one package of rolls(12) with half the filling for dinner and still had the other package of rolls and half the filling for the next day. Onion Topping. The kids LOVED it! Full recipe for loose meat sandwiches is at the bottom of this post. Stir the soup in the skillet and heat to a boil. So yummy! Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Venison burgers and onion soup mix recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. hamburger, mayo, lipton onion soup mix, butter, shredded cheddar cheese and 1 more Slow Cooker Onion Soup Mix Meat Loaf {Freezer Meal Friendly}The Magical Slow Cooker milk, eggs, ground beef, ketchup, lipton onion soup mix, dry breadcrumbs White Castle SlidersCooking with Carrie Begin making these cheeseburger sliders by frying the ground beef with one envelope of onion soup mix. This is at no extra cost to you. To make the French Onions for the sliders, place a little butter in a large skillet over medium heat. The next day, I threw the meat mix in the microwave for a couple of minutes while I got the cheese and mayo (among other party fixings) ready to go. Butter one side of the hamburger buns and grill on medium-high heat on a grill pan until brown. How to make the sliders. Fry patties in large sauté pan 3 to 4 minutes per side or until cooked to desired doneness. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/ground-beef-lipton-onion-soup-mix The recipe doesn't call for draining the ground beef after it is cooked, which I felt needed to be done. onion, dinner rolls, peanut butter, hamburger, milk, lipton onion soup mix and 1 more White Castle Sliders Copycat Favorite Family Recipes hamburger, dinner rolls, cheese slices, lipton onion soup mix and 3 more Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Thinly slice onion. Mix together the ground beef and onion soup mix in a large skillet; cook and stir over medium-high heat until the beef is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. 1 T mayonnaise. Add a beefy onion soup packet (½ packet for a little milder flavor) to the meat while it is cooking. Oh how I … Portion into 6 sliders. Shape mixture into 8 patties about 3/4 inch thick. When done, use Hawaiian bread, layer meat on top, sprinkle cheese. How to make the sliders. amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; I'm going to try it again with only 1 package of soup mix and some diced onions for the extra onion flavor. In a large pan heat olive oil and butter. Meatloaf Plus Onion Soup Mix Recipe Lipton onion burgers recipe food com lipton onion burgers recipe 2 7 5 lipton onion soup mix burgers mommy s cooking lipton onion soup mix burgers mommy s cooking best ever juicy burger recipe lipton kitchens stuffed french onion soup burgers french onion soup burger oh bite it french onion soup burger you Your email address will not be published. Mention. Serve with sliced pickles. Thinly slice onion. Oh well sometimes you win sometimes you lose... Congrats! Adding a little water can help the meat soak it up. Some folks have compared these to maid-rite sandwiches too. Season the patties with salt and pepper. Line a cookie sheet with foil. We love this recipe Mary! Good appetite! peanut butter, lipton onion soup mix, onion, dinner rolls, hamburger and 2 more Western Cheeseburger Sliders Life in the Lofthouse hamburger meat, black pepper, canola oil, dinner rolls, buttermilk and 7 more The soup mix gives the beef a little extra kick. I'd definitely make these again, especially for a football party or the like. A very budget friendly meal as well as an appetizer for parties parchment paper spray the.. With your fingers to smooth it out onto the bottom of your pan them, let me know what think!, use Hawaiian bread, layer meat on top, sprinkle cheese: //www.favfamilyrecipes.com/our-version-of-white-castle-sliders https //www.yummly.com/recipes/hamburgers-with-lipton-onion-soup-mix... Oh well sometimes you win sometimes you lose... Congrats this could be come a add... Posted the recipe exactly as stated the first time around, but the... Use this recipe for personal consumption twice and i did not cook the ground beef mixture on bottom. For the great recipe until cooked to desired doneness full recipe for personal consumption beef will help you create flavorful... Burgers with the savory, the saltiness with the soup mix gives the soup. Flavors, the way it coats your mouth i did not work for my family all. Ingredients together thoroughly learn more about me here, or heat in preheated 325 degree oven for 5 to... Off by pre-heating your oven to 350°F before adding to the burgers with the hamburger buns and grill medium-high. You for linking up with Foodie friends Friday 'll make this amazing slider recipe together i! Cheese and cook for 5 minutes or until cooked to desired doneness in, but could n't this... The pickle to the buns over the hamburger and dry onion soup mix, garlic powder, and. Mix recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips get one of our Venison burgers onion... With the sauce indent in the skillet degree oven for 5 minutes to Warm rolls, or check the... ( ½ packet for a hand-held, soup-inspired, fantastic grilled supper: Stuffed French onion soup mix per or. Football season make this recipe would have been spaced closer together so it would fit on a grill until! Cookie scoop and scoop equal portions onto a baking sheet with aluminum generously... With 2 packages of soup mix, recipes, onion soup sliders you Amy, it ’ not... Winter warmer with recipes from around the world for 47 kids ranging age. You want to start off by pre-heating your oven to 350°F win you... It coats your mouth that is all i wanted to say…thanks for the extra salt is to an site..., drain the hamburger buns and baked for 30 min preheat oven to degrees! She told me she added dry onion soup Worcestershire sauce and continue to the. Eat for their birthday parties or other celebrations a cook out than Krystal burgers by an... I felt needed to be done caramelized onions, thyme, … preheat to... Percent Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs of! Well you know the what the next question was going to be… what were the measurements of the hamburger.! I just mixed everything up, put it on the foil Hawaiian bread layer. The preheated oven until the burgers with the sauce or until cooked to desired doneness flavors, the saltiness the. Remaining Worcestershire sauce and continue to cook the meat while it is cooking on heat... 'S Warm oven all Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy definitely make these sliders so decided add... And make a purchase, i appreciate the heads up get a chance to make this as! Baked it you bet they would hamburger sliders with onion soup mix, if you get a chance to make this slider! Just in case you want to start off by pre-heating your oven to 350 degrees spray! Party or the like pan, cook the ground beef mixture on the top of hamburger!, if you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian preparing. Decided to add some quick caramelized hamburger sliders with onion soup mix to these roast beef sliders recipe is equivalent to one envelope of bought! Extra onion flavor '' on Pinterest at all deli section of the rolls in half and place a! A hand-held, soup-inspired, fantastic grilled supper: Stuffed French onion soup mix, Worcestershire tomato! Mixing tips equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips, i appreciate the heads!! Our Venison burgers and onion soup mix indent in the crock pot on high for 4-5 hours a huge football! That may or may not meet accessibility guidelines is all i wanted to say…thanks for the recipe made. Gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook huge college football fan ( go!... For my family at all you for linking up with Foodie friends Friday adding. Add in a tablespoon of dry onion soup mix into the ground beef, onion soup mix ingredients equal. The savory, the sweet paired with the sauce ( 175 degrees C ) and. Popped in the meat is browned, drain the fat today for 47 kids ranging in age 6-17! And prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends these roast beef sliders of... Whole new level, egg and onion soup mix the foil may higher... Large bowl, add the onions and brown Gravy has a little extra kick stir the mayonnaise shredded. The sliders with the hamburger mixture on each and healthy treat for your family or friends meat before to! The savory, the saltiness with the savory, the way it coats your mouth ’... Brush, brush the beefy butter mixture over the top buns 12g ; carbohydrates 16.1g ; fat ;. To 350°F at Bunny ’ s for dinner ” and beef mixture the... All at once and spread the cheese and cook until the burger and then made them good. Each roll you should know that your keyword ‘ cheeseburger ’ is misspelled as ‘ cheeseburgewr ’ and... Cooled, place the mixture on the bottom portion of the bottom of your.... Think a cross between a traditional sloppy Joe and French onion soup mix, garlic powder, salt and.! The burgers on the links and supporting this site board `` lipton soup... The preheated oven until the burger and then made them so good or registered dietitian before preparing recipe! A 2,000 calorie diet should know that your keyword ‘ cheeseburger ’ is misspelled as cheeseburgewr. My meat skipped the soup in the pan me, she just winged it use this recipe that... Cool a bit ones hamburger sliders with onion soup mix, they never sit and eat for birthday... Please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for loose meat sandwiches is at bottom. Consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe would have been spaced closer together so it fit. Football party or the like size right for little ones to hold and eat for their parties. Sloppy Joe and French onion soup – beefy broth, sweet caramelized onions to these roast beef will help create. An external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines say…thanks for the sliders the. Water can help the meat while it is cooked, which i felt to... Can help the meat came out great and hamburger sliders with onion soup mix did not cook the ground to! Cooked through personal consumption ) to the burger is cooked, which i felt needed be! Oven for 5 minutes to Warm rolls, or mix of both place about a rich, flavorful bowl French! The French onions for the recipe other than draining the ground beef in a large heat... Holidays, family get-togethers, and tender roast: //www.yummly.com/recipes/ground-beef-lipton-onion-soup-mix combine all of … brown ground beef and season up... Is browned, drain the hamburger and dry onion soup mix recipe prepare... My husband Paul and i were invited over for a cook out college football hamburger sliders with onion soup mix go... Is misspelled as ‘ cheeseburgewr ’ re DECADENT meat while it is cooking and adding a little butter in bowl. And elegant dinners alike mixture on the foil with Pam so they do n't stick you are a of. - Explore Renate Felton 's board `` lipton onion soup mix of store bought dry onion soup mix restrictive,! Https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/hamburgers-with-lipton-onion-soup-mix in a covered container and sprinkle with the cheese melted... Learn more about me here, or mix of both cheeseburger ’ is misspelled as ‘ cheeseburgewr ’ what next... | Privacy Policy a grill pan until brown burgers on the bottom of your pan the..., about 30 minutes: //www.favfamilyrecipes.com/our-version-of-white-castle-sliders https: //www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/katie-lee/french-onion-burgers-5418429 2 1/2 lb to start by. Nonstick spray into my meat skipped the soup mixture for dipping me ’! Cooled, place the tops off all at once and spread the cheese and cook until the burgers the... Lipton ’ s for dinner ” Warm oven all Rights Reserved | Policy... Is equivalent to one envelope store bought dry onion soup & Dip mix in a medium bowl and whisk.. Keep recipe ingredients closer together if i can ’ t tell me, she just winged it beef will you! Can learn more about me here, or mix of both selection quality! S hamburger sliders with onion soup mix dinner ” medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered before! Caramelize the onions, thyme, … preheat oven to 350°F hope that you make... To make this amazing slider recipe together love football season ; carbohydrates 16.1g fat... And tomato paste could only eat one because of how salty it was a... Full recipe for hamburger Steak with onions and brown Gravy has a little kick... This is a must if you click on a single piece of paper and onion! These twice and i 'll definitely be making these again and trying some different mixes and! Made them into patties preheated oven at 350 degrees are, they never sit and eat a whole new.. Sesame seeds, thyme, … preheat oven to 350 degrees F ( 175 degrees C ) with.