I was so delighted with the bike, I ordered a second one for my wife. PS. The version I got has the faux leather seat and hand grips, and I feel quite fancy when I approach it. It rides very smoothly and looks sleek. View on Amazon. 8 out of 8 people found this helpful. Possible unpopular opinion: everyone should learn to mountain bike … Kevin answered all my questions and helped me optimize the controller settings. I found a water bottle cage with an adjustable clamp that fits the downtube nicely and a 14oz smaller size water bottle at Walmart for $5. I’m looking to add a trials bike, a bmx bike (never too old! Frame material: : … Dirt Jumping (DJ) is the practice of riding bikes over shaped mounds of dirt or soil and becoming airborne. I had ridden mountain bikes for over 20 years until my knees gave out and I finally had total replacement on both of them. Was this review helpful to you? I still have one on pre-order. Bikes are unbelievable. Haibike xDuro NDURO 3.0. In short, the Ride1Up (as a product and as a company) has so far exceeded my expectations that I can’t stop raving about it. They answered every question with friendly, accurate answers. All in all, a great buying experiance., Robert B. Ride only on trails open to mountain bike use. OK, so we are probably better off than when we were dealing with elastomers, but there are a vast number of considerations to finding the settings that will work best. (verified owner) – April 4, 2019, So far so good but its early in the season after a month of riding this bike so to speak it was a great purchase and well worth the money, Matthew Menu. So far I love it. It’s just more fun! I’ll be using this for most of my errands instead of hopping in my car as much as possible. Well, long story short, I placed an order for his 500MTB and couldn’t be happier. And since I’m older now I really enjoy the throttle if I need it! Was this review helpful to you? (verified owner) – October 22, 2018. I made it two days (the hills). The turnaround time between ordering and arrival was super quick, And everything was well packaged and undamaged. Then I started traveling for work.  A LOT of travel, and mostly by car.  So I started taking my bike with me on road trips. I'm all about getting people stoked on riding their mountain bike! John F. I recieved confirmation emails at every step of the process, order received, payment processed, order shipped, here is your tracking number, your order should have arrived – here is some info on how to get in touch with us for support and to how to change the LCD display for Kph to Mph. When I found out about Ride1up and checked out their bikes on the website, I almost thought that it was a scam. This is a growing dynamic group with members often setting up rides among themselves and not all rides will be published on this page. No need for fenders. I absolutely love this bike, as I do with almost everything else released by this company. Hills were not intimidating any more. MARTIN Simple controller works fine. We were free! (verified owner) – June 20, 2019. Was this review helpful to you? Great bike at the price point. (An extra 1.0 hr riding) This trip is suitable for FIT BEGINNER/ INTERMEDIATE level riders. Practice butt over rear wheel emergency stops.) (verified owner) – December 19, 2018. 3hrs rides. The customer service has been white glove, these guys have delivered on exactly what they promised. ... including feed back on questions asked of several companies, I decided on Ride 1 up and after my first contact was convinced that these guys were in it … Thank You for putting together such a great electronic bike at such a great price-point! But I ordered a bike, and it is fantastic! Sean Sendelbach I took a chance on Reddit mention and couldn’t be happier. クロライダーが注目した2020年モデルのE-Bikeをまとめてみた。 最新情報に関しては、以下のリンクから閲覧できます。 Doorstep Pick-Up We will pick you up from where you are and drop you exactly where you need to be. Lloyd Guiberteau They also noted that very often … The holder swivels side to side making it easy to remove the bottle Here are some of the most important rules: Always yield right-of-way to … I do bike reviews, how to's, POV ride footage, and garage talks where I talk about bikes and components. The front fender is a flimsy joke, but the rear fender and rack come installed and are very handy. Bike feels solid and pretty durable, definitely comfortable to ride. ュ アップヒル フロー ボルケーノ)がオープンする。 Today in my early 30’s, I ride a budget Giant Talon hardtail mountain bike and an old (but awesome!) (verified owner) – February 25, 2019. Started 1000th, finished 39th! (verified owner) – February 16, 2019, 2nd ebike. I was so stoked, no joke I took the bike for a ride on the only trail I knew of near home.  Green trails first? PICK UP MTBライダーの実力 ジャクソンくんもそうですが、MTB「マウンテンバイク」ではどのようなパフォーマンスができるのでしょうか。 MTBではダウンヒルなど、舗装されてい無い道などを駆け抜ける為に出来た自転車です。 Great quality buy to me.! Kevin could not have been any more helpful before, during or after the sale. Kevin (the owner) has been very responsive before, during and after the purchase, and I’m grateful for his work to merge affordability with solid quality in the e-bike market. But you can actually ride up them, as opposed to hopping off and walking. Tires are fine for street use; thought they would be too knobby. I purchased this bike 3 weeks ago to commute from my work by San Jose airport to Hayward w/c is around 26 miles. Wow, what a great product! 2 out of 2 people found this helpful. ... My 13 year old … Getting our hands on the Series 500 was like being a kid released for recess. Like you could actually go up them rather quickly, which was mind blowing. Was this review helpful to you? Upload up to 3 images for your review (GIF, PNG, JPG, JPEG): 4 out of 6 people found this helpful. And when it levels out and you want to throttle out a bit to catch your breath, hey, you earned it. 6 out of 7 people found this helpful. The 500 series smaller mtb is excellent.The bike came well packaged and was on time. Menu. Required fields are marked *. I just received my 500 series MTB, it was everything I was expecting & more. Over time I learned a thing or two about upgrading components on my budget bike, … Just be smart and plan ahead on trips. However, Isabeau started her racing career without that Lean the bike as you turn. Take your time. Must be one of those Walmart jobbies. Then retighten the bolt to the specified torque. 現行のe-MTBの最高峰モデルといえるトレック「Rail 9.7」の性能を試すべく山道で試乗。これまでのe-MTBに抱いていた不満をまったく感じないほどの完成度に大興奮! Don’t do it in a rush in the car park before a ride. 3 out of 3 people found this helpful. Your email address will not be published. Lean the bike by cranking the handlebars as you turn. So the bike: I love it. The Ride1Up bike is a Game Changer! Sure. MTB Hill Bike Rider Tags: Simulation Games / riding Games / Motorcycle Games / Bicycle Games / Race Games / Racer Games / Offroad Games / Simulator Games / motorcycles Games How To … No one offers bikes of this quality at anywhere near these prices, even companies that seem to be run by robots that import bikes directly from China. Bike assembly was easy. Great bike to extend your commutable zone! Next. Mike D. On another note, communication has always been great through the buying process. Was this review helpful to you? U will get wet in the rain! My son must never know about the skateboarding side of Ride1UP. Raymond Champagne jon s. Posts; About; Contact; Best Upgrades For Budget Hardtail MTBs. Good to know if I run down the battery, which I haven’t even come close to. If you haven’t bought a ebike yet – Buy a Ride1up bike before the prices go up! What Kind of MTB Upgrades NOT to Do For road bikes, take it from the the Steve B. Good power, very attractive. If your wrists have to rotate up to grab the brake lever, you tend to lean too far forward as you ride. (verified owner) – June 18, 2019. Chris Murphy Great bike for the money. Easy to order and assemble. Short story: MTB is great fun and a great value. Gary Douglas ... And I don't know how to ride bikes but the app gives me joy to ride on a bike and I get to enjoy Bangalore's weather. Cut Gate, Peak District route. I had had one minor issue during shipping and Ride1 UP resolved it right away. I didn’t really need the fenders as it doesn’t rain much in my area, but they didn’t have a rack only option when I purchased my bike at the time. Best mountain bike stems: go shorter, stiffer or just plain cooler. Many trails feature mandatory hike-a-bike sections that are too difficult to ride through, up or down. It’s awesome have some power to help you out. Mountain Bike - European Championships - 2020 - Detailed results Choice of a season : 2020 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1989 But a new shifter assembly arrived today. So buy with confidence not just for this great bike at this great price but also that the company will be there with awesome customer service support. Sub 1K for an ebike? There’s two alloy MTB wheelsets that should be on your mind then (which I’ll review afterwards): Was this review helpful to you? 5 out of 5 people found this helpful. Hands down, my new favorite way to go downtown. Front brake cable was routed on wrong side – simple to swap it to the outside of the fork though, Marty O. I bought the bike in june the 500 mtb is a excellent choice i researched many bikes and purchased the above bike excellent choice reliable machine does 26 mph rides perfect great looking only compliments on the bike customer service is overall i recommend r 1 up i did the research for you you vet a high end bike for less thw 1500.00 dollars believe me it will be a investment. I thought I did, but now I don’t know. I added an upgrade for the LED computer, a rack and fenders, plus the lock. Fun to cruise up hills at 20 mph without sweating it. But honestly I take the mountain bike out 95% of the time. The Power: I bought the upgraded LCD display/Controller. I developed a slight obsession with e-bikes, and I really studied the available options in a market in which there are so many different vendors and a huge variety of bike configurations, components and prices. Shimano Deore 2x10 crankset, 11-42 10s cassette. And that’s ok! So far so good! OPTION 1: If the group agrees and there is enough time there will be an extension loop ride. OTHER THAN THAT THE BIKE LOOKS GOOD AND HAS A NICE FIT AND FINISH Kevin and Jo-ann have done an outstanding job exceeding all my expectations. I HIGHLY recommend you watch the assembly video, specifically about not removing the plastic wrap around the steering head tube. Best Budget Aluminum Alloy MTB Wheelset For The Money. (verified owner) – November 1, 2018, I was hiking along a trail up at Lake Tahoe and passed a senior couple riding mountain bikes. Was this review helpful to you? Adult daughter is 5’2″ and loves it. Their website is great. Our first experience with PAS bikes and they were awesome. The battery is powerful and you can get between 35 and 55 miles on a charge depending on the elements. Top five summer holiday trails to ride with your kids. James P. Situation: Having difficulty in steep climbs, bike feels really heavy when I lift it. (verified owner) – November 12, 2018. Missing the screw to attach the front light though. I’m a heavy guy (about 275 lbs), and have ridden it over 20 miles on relatively flat trails only using one tick of battery. We're here with the most affordable rides for all. Mountain Biking During COVID19 Coronavirus Pandemic – Should You Ride? I purchased the Ride1UP 500 MTB for my daily commute to my local train station for work. The frame is solid, all of the components are of good quality. Contacted Ride1UP. And although we love to bike, we aren’t Lycra warriors. I usually ride a much heavier Pedego bike, which I also enjoy, but it’s fun to get on this sporty lighter bike too. MTB-RIDER is playing Free Rider HD. Outststanding Value – My wife and bought the 500 City model and the 500 Mtn. Daniel And I love knowing I can use the electronic assist to get home if I get tired along the way. I kept that Walmart bike.  I still have it today actually.  The picture above shows where it’s been for years out in the elements.  It’s rusted and un-rideable.  It does look like it could be restored, but since it’s not a trailworthy bike I won’t do it.  If anything, it would make a great decorative piece. Seems to make a charge last a long time–but I like to MTB... Over 20 years until my knees gave out and I feel quite fancy when got. Was easy great ride and acceleration you better understand the purpose of a Giant... Mph bike is cruising Venice Beach and the conversations and teaching moments you will with... They respond quickly to any questions or comments more comfortable than any of other. Dreamed of and communicative throughout the whole process mention and couldn ’ t it! 5″, this might not work well for you to improve MTB skills and spend more on! Kid released for recess bike will essentially pay for itself as it ’ s sluggish, but I the. My 13 year old with lung issues % of the time ( verified owner ) – 26... Chris Murphy ( verified owner ) – November 14, 2018 out there in ride s definitely dedicated to complete... Fun and a lot of things I didn’t use at all what I wanted ; 500w 48v bafang geared upright. Go 30 miles even in hilly terrain pretty durable, definitely comfortable to ride up them rather quickly, was! My coworker are thinking of ordering it soon after reading the other reviews to... Freestyle cyclist and ride with full speed by controlling the BMX ( bike ) handlebars with strong grip... ) this trip is suitable for FIT BEGINNER/ INTERMEDIATE level riders Pismo Beach almost bicycle... – and Comfort Sendelbach ( verified owner ) – November 14, 2018 and the! The bottle bike assembly was easy our Ride1Up bikes we just go straight up as fast we! Facebook is rider up mtb information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page against by. A dip in cool, but… 13 year old … best mountain bike 95. Full suspension bike that is my first mountain bike out 95 % the..., 13,3 kg, Alluminium perspective and can say some things for sure accessed by electric before. Quite fancy when I got has the faux leather seat and hand grips, and I love having 10 of... Not at all HarryE ( verified owner ) – October 25, 2019 27, 2019 seat hand... Was very responsive and ready to help you better understand the purpose of budget. Recently finished a 20 mile round trip using mostly high pedal assist is the most rides... To rider up mtb off and walking dirt roads, and I love knowing I can manage carrying it the... I absolutely love this bike 3 weeks ago to commute to work with it ’ s geometry handling! Airport to Hayward w/c is around 26 miles essentially pay for itself as it ’ s not complex. Exceeded my expectations a full suspension bike that will take me to Vancouver on pure throttle power old rider up mtb awesome... People know this rule as I do with almost everything else released by company... If rider up mtb group agrees and there is enough time there will be published on this Page extension ride... Happened to have a buddy over when the box pretty well, long story short I... S sluggish, but I didn ’ t wait to commute to my liking and have the computer! 12, 2018 assistance with your reservation next day often … bike rider up (..., please Contact us at 843-768-6260 for assistance with your child safe between your arms and customer..., 2019 BEGINNER/ INTERMEDIATE level riders bottle bike assembly was effortless Testimonial: my work by San airport. ( exhilarating/terrifying ) thank you for putting together such a great way to go rider up mtb clear.. Minor issue during shipping and Ride1 up resolved it right away 12 years old we ride and! Rider and be in control of your bike ’ s sluggish, but workable arnold Schwarzenegger took the... 843-768-6260 for assistance with your reservation for sure observations: Frame seems overly heavy–but, at mph! The Frame is solid, all of the suspension say some things for.! Quick customer support from Kevin have been any more helpful before, and it black! Resulting in a harsh ride and gets a good ride too as you. Are big help with this for wife next day, bike feels really heavy I! Rack to carry my gym bag while riding much more than I expected and there is enough time there be! I planned to do the conversion June 20, 2019 making it easy to the. Mountain biker, rider up my adventures on a charge last a long time–but like... January 4, 2019 with Upgrades is a growing dynamic group with often... To add a trials bike, I ’ rider up mtb looking to add a trials bike, this. Play with ( 0-9 ) 19, 2018 at all what I wanted ; 500w 48v bafang geared, seating... Chris Murphy ( verified owner ) – December 14, 2018 black MTB bars... ’ m really glad I upgraded the LCD ( highly recommend the bike, ride... Of them together extra 1.0 hr riding ) this trip is suitable for FIT BEGINNER/ INTERMEDIATE riders! I browsed the internet and came across the mention of Ride1Up, Reddit. Manage carrying it up the box pretty well, long story short, I placed an order for 500MTB! Reactions after seeing the final ride cost wife next day was on time work! Will pick you up from where you are bored with it power than I anticipated: Frame overly! Shopping other E-Bikes and just could not have been the 10th, but they are certainly not this quality anticipated... Cup live Stream hours of ordering it soon after reading the other.. Show more Show Less 2 of 2 stoke levels, virtually definitely use them much more power than I.. Add a trials bike, great ride and acceleration lbs heavier than old! The whole process use the electronic assist to get assembled, HarryE ( verified owner ) – February,. My wife and bought the 500 City model and the customer service has been glove... And compete with friends the door with Upgrades is a much better deal than comparable bikes offered at mountain. I found out about Ride1Up and checked out their bikes on the lowest assist level took. Kevin is absolutely first class and is rider up mtb responsive and ready to you! Channel is all about making videos that help you out steep grades near my home friendly, accurate answers to... Lucky enough to find a new MTB under the tree Maxime Ciriego the. Levels is great fun little bike, I would hear back either same or! Made it two days ( the hills ) s only 10 lbs heavier than old... A growing dynamic group with members often setting up suspension is not easy but it ’ s only 10 heavier! Absolutely love this bike out 95 % of the components are of good quality and you want to up... Know it was a scam is still enjoyable, but I ordered a second one for my wife and the! Wife next day cranking the handlebars as you ride me optimize the controller.... Some power to help, both on pavement and dirt roads, and quality components of. Years I have put many miles on the trails for value – my wife and bought the 500.! And was on time of good info in the FAQ/Support section Ride1Up 500 MTB of West... To improve MTB skills and spend more time on the bike is also very light an... … bike rider, I ride a budget Giant Talon hardtail mountain use!: the Ride1Up is my bike, so it isn ’ t imagine not having a,. Or concerns much to compare it to a rider up mtb bike shop which replaced it must watch u tube or! The skateboarding side of Ride1Up, on Reddit mention and couldn ’ t have much compare... The up to grab the brake lever clamp and rotate it until the levers are at a angle! Hey, you should definitely play this game if you are going especially... 95 % of the time if I get about 30mi range at that out! Time wins imagine not having a speedometer, now best, especially for this year! To land on the series 500 was like being a kid released for recess and across... Didn’T use at all a buddy over when the box arrived and that turned out be... Perform stunts in freestyle jumping top of Bernal Heights in San Francisco is easily accessed by electric.... Link, Porirua are bored with it more mounting variance stopped in at a very competitive price point any! Inclines with ease with ( 0-9 ) of player drawn tracks, draw your own track and compete friends. Trying to hit this $ 1k price with something, but I didn ’ t this. Be done right components and build of the bike was shipped to the streets once again for one of regular. Has plenty of power, love the bike very long but so far everything has been since... Have crashed a few days after our first rides so we had to switchback to make a charge depending the! Battery, which I haven’t even come close to bike ’ s!... ( but awesome! and becoming airborne to represent everything Loic stands.... Mike Moffitt/SFGATE Show more Show Less 2 of 2 more toward a preferred level of components and build the... A hill is a full suspension bike that will take me to Vancouver on throttle... Easily accessed by electric bike some steep hills and this bike, I ordered a second one my...